Faraday's technology stack is built on open source software: Rust, Node, Ruby, Clojure, Docker, Postgres, Redis, Terraform, Vault, and RabbitMQ. We also maintain a number of open-source projects that developers everywhere have come to rely upon. Here are a few highlights.
- ScrubCSV — Clean and normalize CSV files
- lock_and_cache — Lock your expensive lookups so you only cache them once
- simple-postgres — A minimal Postgres interface for Node
- verbs — English verb conjugation for Ruby
- Hangar — Use Rails/FactoryGirl factories from your frontend tests
- upsert — Cross-database consistent upserting for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite
- fuzzy_match — Dice and Levenshtein fuzzy matching for Ruby